Saturday, December 22, 2007

Idaho Botanical Gardens Winter Garden aGlow 2007


Lochie and I went to an awesome event tonight with our friend Karen & her kids Miranda, Alex, Jeff & Brocc - it was the annual Idaho Botanical Gardens "Winter Garden aGlow" event(if you click the blue text it'll take you to the official website). I got some AMAZING photos - the entire botanical gardens was alight with a gorgeous array of Christmas lights - and on top of that it was lightly snowing - so that combined for some pretty great pics! The kids had a heap of fun running around, throwing snowballs at each other and "skiing" down the cobblestone paths. There were fire pits everywhere and we saw a reindeer and Santa (again!). We all met over at McDonalds for some dinner beforehand then after we all went and had some Molten Lava Choc Cake & Icecream at Chili's (Karen talked me into it - but I HIGHLY recommend it if you haven't tried it!!). An awesome night all round! Without further ado here are some of the pics and video from the Winter Aglow.

1 comment:

Keri Hibbard said...

We went there last year and it was so beautiful!! I did want to tell you that when I watched Lochlan, he asked me where babies come from and I didn't want to say anything that you don't want him to know at such a young tender age, so I told him to ask you, but he asked again and I told him that babies grow inside mommy tummies? I hope that's okay, I wasn't sure what to tell a 4yr old.