Thursday, December 6, 2007

Lochie goes to see Santa!!

Took Lochie to the Boise Towne Square Mall to see Santa Claus today! All Lochie wanted to do was cuddle up to him! And what a lovely Santa he was too - there wasn't a line at all - noone waiting after us and only one child ahead of us. The little baby in front of us who Santa held for a very long time and walked around so the baby could touch the fishing snowman. He was very patient and gentle and jolly too! Lochie told Santa that he wants a Darth Vader Death Star Transformer for Christmas and that he had been a good boy t his year and Santa said to Lochie that Santa loves him very much. Very sweet! Lochie is such a cuddle-bug! Maybe he was thinking of another older, grey-haired man he loves...



I was annoyed at myself when I got to the mall that I'd taken my flash card out of my camera - I even had my second older camera in my bag too- but the batteries were dead! Fortunately my Kodak has not a bad sized internal memory so I was able to still get a very short video and about 5 photos! When we woke Lochie up in the middle of the night last night for him to go to the potty he groggily said in his sleep "And I get to tell Santa I want Darf Vader toy when I wake up?" - even in his half-asleep state he was aware of his visit to see Santa today!! I had a dental appointment this morning so met up with David & Lochie at the mall and he was so wiggly & excited about everything! Right now as I type this I hear him in the living room saying "Ho, Ho, Ho! Merry Christmas! I'm Santa Claus!" and he is wearing an orange soccer safety cone on his head for his Santa hat! Only 19 more sleeps to go (yikes, that many?!!)...

No comments: