Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lochie's New Bedroom!


We just moved in late last week and I have been working very hard to get us all settled and I started on Lochie's room because it's the most fun! Here is Lachlan setting down for the night in his new big boy bed - got a steal at Ethan Allen on clearance for $50 for a brand new floor model twin mattress & box base!! He;s very happy for his big boy room & bed!

If you could keep Lochie in your prayers, he is having oral surgery tomorrow morning to have a lingual frenectomy - he has muscle attachment that adheres his tongue to the base of his mouth but unlike most frenectomys where they can do a little local anesthetic and snip the ligament attachment, his oral surgeon Dr Kempers will have to go along each underside of the tongue and separate the muscle attachment running from the back to the front. He'll have sutures for 5-10 days and I have to keep him quiet for a few days after the surgery - soft diet etc so please pray for me as well!! We have lots of DVDs, Jello, pudding cups and colouring in books all set up so maybe Mummy will also get a chance to recover from having HER wisdom teeth extracted LAST week in the middle of our crazy week where I worked 3 full days AND we moved house! I kind of pushed myself and got an infection and a lot of pain so it'll be nice to have an excuse to lay around in bed for a few days and maybe both of us can make a nice recovery together!


I'll also post some pictures of our new house when we did the walkthrough before we moved all our boxes in.
Love, Bi.

No comments: